[QuadList] VR 3000

Dennis Ray Wingo wingod at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 17:02:01 CDT 2016

We have recently been given some NASA Apollo era tapes.

These tapes are 1/2” and are from the Ships covering the Apollo 15 launch and landing.

The machine that they were recorded on is listed as a VR-3300.

Anyone know of any of these that might still be alive?

Thanks
Dennis Wingo
Lunar Orbiter Image Recovery Project