[QuadList] List Problems

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jul 24 15:28:00 CDT 2014

Hi, Don,

I'm open to suggestions.

There's a setting I haven't tried yet.  It's one of the three alternatives presented with the updated MAILMAN software.  Can't remember what the change is.

I'll do that tomorrow or Saturday as I have time.  Heading SMF-DCA on Saturday so may be able to do something from an airport.

A bit swamped at the moment.

Ted

Ted Langdell
Secretary