[QuadList] Johnny Carson clips

Scott D. Smith lists at chicagoaudio.com
Mon Nov 18 13:10:58 CST 2013

Ted:

When we did the Carson project at MediaRecall, most of the tapes were on
DigiBeta. Many of the recordings had already been transferred by
Carson's nephew prior to the large scale digitising work we did. Not
sure who did the original quad transfers, but they were not done at
Deluxe. Some looked pretty damn good though!

--Scott

Scott D. Smith CAS
Chicago Audio Works, Inc.