[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group--Upcoming Events--Wednesday, June 6, Burbank, CA--NYC in July, also Miami, Austin, TX. Seattle, NAB

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Jun 5 01:46:05 CDT 2012

Here's an look at what's on the calendar through NAB, 2013, including an impromptu dinner in Burbank this Wednesday.

If you're in the neighborhood please get in touch.

We've also revised the front page of the website and hope to be adding more to it over the next few months.

That includes helpful documents, historical background, and finishing up the story of early color tape recovery with some additional information from Ed Reitan.

Ted

Ted Langdell
Secretary

2012 Events:

—0—

Impromptu Dinner in Hollywood/Burbank

Wednesday, June 6, 7pm

Gather at the Hotel Amarano, 322 North Pass Ave., Burbank

Please RSVP to ted at quadvideotapegroup.com so we have a clue as to how many folks are coming

—0—

Gathering in New York City

The week of July 9

Please e-mail ted at quadvideotapegroup.com to suggest dates and locations.

—0—

Gathering in Miami, Florida

Late July or Early August

Please e-mail ted at quadvideotapegroup.com to let us know you're interested and suggest and locations.

—0—

Gathering in Austin, Texas

Late July or Early August

Please e-mail ted at quadvideotapegroup.com to let us know you're interested and suggest and locations.

—0—

Fourth Annual Quad/Editor/Telecine Dinner At AMIA

Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Seattle, Washington

We'll post more details when we know specifics about the AMIA Conference location.

Join the list and contribute your suggestions on where we should eat in Seattle!

Please-mail ted at quadvideotapegroup.com to let us know you're interested

Watch this space for location,
or check the QuadList, AMIA-L or TIG for announcements.

—0—

2013 Events:
Fifth Annual Quad/Editor/Telecine Lunch At NAB

Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 12:30pm to ??
Tentatively: Lower South Hall's Rear Concession Seating Area

Look for the REEL on the table.  Cork pad optional.

Folks with experience or interest in
Transferring or Archiving Quad Videotape,
Maintenance and Design of Quad Machines,
Linear Editing and Telecine

are encouraged attend and tell their friends and colleagues

You can express your interest by clicking here: QVTG NAB Lunch 2013-RSVP

—0—

Quad Videotape Group NAB Sunday Dinner, April 7, 2013?

If you're in Las Vegas on Sunday night, 4/7, 2012, several of us are planning to dine somewhere.

E-mail if you'd like to join us.

—0—

Here are photos of recent Quad Videotape Group events

NAB 2012

Impromtu Dinner-AMIA, Austin, TX, 2011

Annual Dinner at AMIA, Philadelphia, Nov., 2010

NAB 2010

Quad Videotape Group
Second Annual Informal Quad-Telecine-Editor lunch at NAB 2009
Click here to see pictures of this event and others

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
Cell: (530) 301-2931

Secretary for the QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com