[QuadList] Servo Modes

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Aug 23 09:10:38 CDT 2012

Trevor,

I too have received many 2" quad edited masters over the years with hand-written notes on them saying "Play in auto to H. mode", usually due to inherent breakup (recorded-in) or known flakey splices.

On an Ampex side note, here were your VR-1000 w/intersync servo mode choices:

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Videotape transfers and more!