[QuadList] What's your Betacam flavor?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue May 31 09:19:16 CDT 2011

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

I inherited some  SX machines   that need some  work  and learned  that
the   75  is  SX  only and  something with a number like  A75  will do SX,
plus  Betacam SP and Betacam ....  the  A of course means analog! Handy to
know this....

Since they are SX only   I am not in as much  hurry to   fix them!   If
they  did SP format I would be it!

Ed#

In a message dated 5/31/2011 6:19:12 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,