[QuadList] tk-41this microphone... what model??? and how have they attach...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 01:46:45 CDT 2011

Dave,  what size  head was on it?  I have one of the rocker  heads ... the
giant ones...   with that on a HF   tripod  will the HF tripod  be  safe??

Great Picture!  thanks !!!!!!!

ok looked up.... that microphone  won a technical Oscar in the  60's ... I
have also seen these and they look different, with big foam   wind screens
...  also have some  footage ( tapes converted from the  ONLY portapak in the
room) of Dan Berrigan getting out of  Danbury Prison where I saw this on a
Yoder chop Auricon news  cam    cabled  up to another person holding this by
the  rim!

so the shotgun mike was  probably great  from sports stuff?   I guess that
is  how this  camera was set up to work

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 3/28/2011 10:59:55 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,