[QuadList] South Carolina ETV was (Quad on the Air!)

couryhouse at aol.com couryhouse at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 01:09:54 CST 2010

South Carolina ETV wait! a CLAXTON GOES OFF IN MY HEAD....

I HAVE THESE DAGE CAMERAS....WCSC TV   BUT ALSO SAYS   WCSC-ETV For the
museum here in arizona.  they are  sooooo   heavy...

SO YEA... TALK TO ME ABOUT  ETV IN  SO. CAROLINA  I AM ALL  EARS!
LINK TO CAMERA PHOTO IN CASE INSERTED ONES  DO NOT COME OUT..

_http://www.smecc.org/video/video_82.gif_
(http://www.smecc.org/video/video_82.gif)

I need  model # of this, I need  manuals...  would be   fin to have the
rest of the guts... has a big ass plug that hooks to a  ccu...  also need
tripods and pedestals  for them and i want to set  one of the camera up with a
full turret of lenses  so we need  lenses  to fit it... but most of all....
wanna  hear how these were used and  where and maybe some stills of them in
use.

Ed Sharpe  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org) .

Dage TV Camera       (http://www.smecc.org/video/video_82.gif)
(http://www.smecc.org/video/wpe83.gif)   (http://www.smecc.org/video/wpe84.gif)
(http://www.smecc.org/video/wpe85.gif)  (http://www.smecc.org/video/wpe86.gif)
(http://www.smecc.org/video/wpe2B2.gif)
(http://www.smecc.org/video/wpe87.gif)

 (http://www.smecc.org/video/c1.jpg)
 (http://www.smecc.org/video/c2.jpg)  (http://www.smecc.org/video/c5.jpg)
(http://www.smecc.org/video/c6.jpg)

In a message dated 1/12/2010 10:15:28 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,