[QuadList] RCA Hetrodyne Process and Early Color

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Tue Nov 10 15:50:09 CST 2009

Hmmmm.....might the second sentence be 23.38 unstable minus 19.68 stable?
I can almost see that....
Its kind of the analog equivalent of encryption/decryption...

The manuals for the CATC were the only thing that didn't come with the
machine, so I had to contact RCA about getting them.  After much
consternation and dithering, they decided to send me "the original prints",
I gathered so that they could say they no longer supported it.  Wish I had
hung on to them!

--
Dave Sieg
http://www.zfx.com